are the best thing that happened to us.
soooo true. we love our little boy very much. it's sometimes hard to find the words that exactly mean what I feel.
Els, you are rockin' the March kit girl! This layout is so heartfelt, and darling. I can almost feel your love for your little guy through the screen :)
i know what you mean, when the words for your little ones escape you, if only they knew how mama's loooove their babies. amazing page, love the butterfly pleated trail amazing!
7 opmerkingen:
Els, you are rockin' the March kit girl! This layout is so heartfelt, and darling. I can almost feel your love for your little guy through the screen :)
pretty page - love the folded paper
Awww! So sweet! LOVE the photo, too!
i know what you mean, when the words for your little ones escape you, if only they knew how mama's loooove their babies. amazing page, love the butterfly pleated trail amazing!
Awww! Look at that face! ♥ He is the so cute! Love the big photo and the lovely soft feeling of this layout. So pretty!
wow i love that huge photo & how you framed it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I loved your scrapbooking!!!
Beautiful:)
Een reactie posten